1. Buy bone-in pork roast
2. Chop up Italian parsley, sage, thyme, rosemary.
3. Mince 3 or 4 cloves of garlic.
4. Grind pepper. Harvest salt.
4. Combine everything in a roasting pan. Add 1/4 cup of olive oil
6. Preheat oven to 425. Roast for 15 Minutes.
7. Lower oven to 375. Cook until pork registers 140; 70-110 minutes depending on roast.
8. If you don’t have a thermometer, go buy one right now.
9. When you are into the final 30 minutes, slice apples and place in roasting pan.
10. Rest meat for 10-15 minutes.
11. Slice and enjoy. Share with loved ones, pets, and strangers.