What says exciting like a Valentine’s Day related food giveaway. Not much I tell you. So here you go, the friendly gang over at Nature’s Path have reached out and offered to let me giveaway a pretty sweet prize pack. It includes
- Nature’s Path Love Crunch Granolas including our feature Valentine’s flavour, Dark Chocolate & Red Berries – it’s organic and vegan. Yum!
- A month’s supply of Nature’s Path organic breakfast foods
- Love Crunch Berry Bars recipe card
- Kicking Horse Organic Coffee
- Choice Organic Tea
- Presented on a beautiful, sustainably sourced wooden tray, as well as matching bowl and spoon
Pretty darn rootin’ tootin’ eh! Delicious breakfast treats, coffee from Kicking Horse for those caffeinated fans and beautiful Choice tea for those namaste moments. All in all the prize package is valued at $75!!
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, all you have to do is tell me what food you would prepare for a romantic breakfast.
The giveaway ends Sunday February 9, 2014 at 8PM MST with the winner being selected randomly. Giveaway is open to Canadian residents only.
*Nature’s Path shared a feel good story about Love Crunch and I thought I would pass it along. Inspired by a true-life love story and philanthropic endeavor, Nature’s Path Love Crunch was created by Arjan Stephens, son of Nature’s Path’s founder Arran Stephens, in celebration of his recent marriage. At their wedding, in lieu of gifts the happy couple asked guests to take action and give back to their communities. To expand on this giving sprit, for every bag of Love Crunch sold, Nature’s Path gives the equivalent in food and cash to Food Banks Canada as part of their Bite4Bite Program.